POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Isosurface math questions : Re: Isosurface math questions Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface math questions
From: David Fontaine
Date: 16 Dec 1999 19:26:32
Message: <385981B6.2B077A4C@isd.net>
> With the + and - operators. :-)
> If you have two functions that are #defined, say MyFuncA and MyFuncB, do
> something like
> function {MyFuncA(x, y, z) + MyFuncB(x, y, z)}

If I have three torus functions, on the x-y, x-z, and y-z planes, then a
point p might be 3 units from one circle and 1 unit from another and 6 units
from another and have a value of 10 and that doesn't do what I want it to,
combine functions like they were unioned or isoblobbed.

--
David   http://thunder.prohosting.com/~davidf  (ICQ 55354965)
"The paper holds their folded faces to the floor" -Pink Floyd